run the river: may 2-5, 2014

MAY 2-5, 2014: RUNNING THE RIVER 128K FROM READING STATION TO TOWER BRIDGE
RAISING MONEY FOR CASPA, A CHARITY SUPPORTING YOUNG PEOPLE WITH AUTISM


click below and amazon will support caspa - running total £188

Monday 1 March 2010

Blogsite Launch

Sixty days to go and the blogsite is launched - thank you for your visit!! Have a look around and see if you can get involved with this fundraising event. Your participation will make a real difference to the lives of over 75 young people with Autism.

"How can I get involved?" I hear you cry - you can RUN (lots of options), GIVE (click the link), CYCLE (with supplies!!), WALK (with buckets along the route), SPONSOR (running kit, the blog, events), TAKE PICS (useful after the event), DRIVE (someone to carry the kit!!)

email: revivor@aol.com
text: 07860 425807

4 comments:

  1. Hiya! This is a fabulous thing that you are doing. I have sent you an email!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great plan. My three teenagers have autism. I also love your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great plan and great cause. I do pray you get lots of support. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give me a couple of days when I have some money in the bank and I will sponsor you. My uncle had autism but unfortunately i never met him as he passed away very young, just before i was born.


    Pabs.

    ReplyDelete

DO YOUR BIT - SPREAD THE WORD - CLICK "SHARE THIS"